Novel set in the Norfolk Broads
The #TFBookClub reads Trouble in Nuala by Harriet Steel, set in Ceylon (Sri Lanka)
4th November 2017
Thank you for joining us as we read Trouble in Nuala by Harriet Steel, set in Ceylon in the 1930s. We hope you enjoy this entertaining and relaxing mystery, Harriet’s first book in her Inspector de Silva series. We will be talking through November and into December 2017, so if you are reading it, please come and join the dialogue!
The #TFBookClub is your book club – we are here to help you discover new titles that will transport you to interesting locations via top literature for some exceptional #literarywanderlust.
We have already had some interesting chats with Harriet in this #TalkingLocationWith… post about her research in Sri Lanka, and this Q&A session where she talks about her earlier writing career, finding Sri Lanka as the perfect location for Inspector de Silva and what might happen to her lovely character when he’s approaching retirement….
So, lots to look forward to as we read this charming mystery in exotic Ceylon together.
As you read, please come and chat and share your thoughts in several ways:
- Here on our dedicated blogpost, leave your thoughts in the Comments section below
- On FACEBOOK
- On TWITTER using the #TFBookClub
- On INSTAGRAM using #TFBookClub
- On PINTEREST following this link (collaborative board)
- And once you’ve turned the final page, we’d love it if you could write your own review, which you can do on tripfiction.com using the Add A Review tab. Help us to build the #TFBookClub and the TripFiction website!
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS BOOK TOGETHER!
Do come and join team TripFiction on Social Media: