Talking Location With … author Simon Carr, Beira Beixa, Portugal
The #TFBookClub reads ‘Halfway’ by B E Jones set in WALES
11th November 2018
Thank you for joining us as we read Halfway by B E Jones set in WALES (November/December 2018).
We hope you enjoy reading this crime thriller, set in the darkness of the Halfway Inn, somewhere in Wales and with Christmas approaching….
We will be chatting about the book throughout November and December 2018, so if you are reading it with us, please come and join the dialogue!
The #TFBookClub is your book club – we are here to help you discover new titles that will transport you to interesting locations via top literature for some exceptional #literarywanderlust.
As you read, please come and chat and share your thoughts in several ways:
- Here on our dedicated blogpost, leave your thoughts in the Comments section below
- On FACEBOOK
- On TWITTER using #TFBookClub
- On INSTAGRAM using #TFBookClub
- On PINTEREST following this link
- And once you’ve turned the final page, we’d love it if you could write your own review, which you can do on tripfiction.com using the Add A Review tab. Help us to build the #TFBookClub and the TripFiction website!
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS BOOK TOGETHER!
Andrew and Tina for the TripFiction Team
Do come and join team TripFiction on Social Media: