Novel set in BRUSSELS and around Europe
The #TFBookClub reads ‘Murder on the Downs’ set in Whitstable on the Kent coast
2nd July 2020
Thank you for joining us as we read Murder on the Downs by Julie Wassmer, the latest Pearl Nolan mystery, set in Whitstable on the north Kent coast (July/August 2020).
We hope you enjoy reading this latest outing for multi-tasking heroine Pearl, combining cooking and sleuthing in charming Whitstable on the north Kent coast.
A controversial new property development is planned in Whitstable which will encroach upon the green open space of the downs, to the dismay of Whitstable residents who view this as the thin end of the wedge with regard to local wildlife conservation.
We will be chatting about the book throughout July and August 2020, so if you are reading it with us, please come and join the dialogue!
The #TFBookClub is your book club – we are here to help you discover new titles that will transport you to interesting locations via top literature for some exceptional #literarywanderlust.
As you read, please come and chat and share your thoughts in several ways:
- Here on our dedicated blogpost, leave your thoughts in the Comments section below
- On FACEBOOK
- On TWITTER using #TFBookClub
- On INSTAGRAM using #TFBookClub
- On PINTEREST following this link
- And once you’ve turned the final page, we’d love it if you could write your own review, which you can do on tripfiction.com using the Add A Review tab. Help us to build the #TFBookClub and the TripFiction website!
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS BOOK TOGETHER!
Andrew and Tina for the TripFiction Team
Join team TripFiction on Social Media: