Thriller set in West London and the Cotswolds
The #TFBookClub reads ‘The Italian Teacher’ by Tom Rachman set in LONDON, NEW YORK CITY, ROME & the SOUTH OF FRANCE
10th March 2019
Thank you for joining us as we read The Italian Teacher by Tom Rachman, set in LONDON, NEW YORK, ROME & the SOUTH OF FRANCE (March/April 2019).
We hope you enjoy reading this wickedly funny and deeply touching exploration of the art world.
We will be chatting about the book throughout March and April 2019, so if you are reading it with us, please come and join the dialogue!
The #TFBookClub is your book club – we are here to help you discover new titles that will transport you to interesting locations via top literature for some exceptional #literarywanderlust.
As you read, please come and chat and share your thoughts in several ways:
- Here on our dedicated blogpost, leave your thoughts in the Comments section below
- On FACEBOOK
- On TWITTER using #TFBookClub
- On INSTAGRAM using #TFBookClub
- On PINTEREST following this link
- And once you’ve turned the final page, we’d love it if you could write your own review, which you can do on tripfiction.com using the Add A Review tab. Help us to build the #TFBookClub and the TripFiction website!
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS BOOK TOGETHER!
Andrew and Tina for the TripFiction Team
Join team TripFiction on Social Media: