- Location(s): London, Glasgow, The Hebrides
- Genre(s): Fiction
- Era(s): Present day
Fergus Buchanan has led a charmed life: a doting family, a loving sweetheart and the respect of his neighbours. All is as it should be and nothing stands between him and the limitless happiness that is his destiny. But...
- Location(s): Isle of Jura, Brandenburg, Dublin, Frankfurt an der Oder
- Genre(s): Mystery, Crime, Literary Travel
- Era(s): Modern
(Inspector Angus Blue Book 2) Jura: where the rich and the powerful come to play away from the prying eyes of the press. But when there is an assassination attempt on a Cabinet Minister whiles he’s on his island...
- Location(s): Europe, St Kilda
- Genre(s): Fiction, Historical
- Era(s): 20th Century
1927: When Fred Lawson takes a summer job on St Kilda, little does he realise that he has joined the last community to ever live on that beautiful, isolated island. Only three years later, St Kilda will be evacuated,...
The Unreliable Death of Lady Grange
- Location(s): Edinburgh, St Kilda
- Genre(s): Historical, Biography, Fiction
- Era(s): 1732
The wronged lady finally has her say… One of the strangest and most disturbing stories to have emerged from Scotland’s Jacobite past.’ The Times Edinburgh, January 1732. It’s the funeral of Rachel, wife of Lord Grange. Her death is...
- The Hebrides
Locations in The Hebrides