- Location(s): South London
- Genre(s): Young Adult
- Era(s): Contemporary
The first YA novel from the bestselling author of Queenie. When Empress starts at Aniya’s school, they’re not exactly best friends. But, when the two teenage girls accidentally cast a spell on their 16th birthday and end up switching...
- Location(s): Burma (Myanmar)
- Genre(s): Autobiography/Memoirs, Travelogue
- Era(s): 2012 - 2016
After a whirlwind romance in Bangladesh, Australian journalist Jessica Mudditt and her Bangladeshi husband Sherpa arrive in Yangon in 2012 – just as the military junta is beginning to relax its ironclad grip on power. It is a high-risk...
- Location(s): South America
- Genre(s): Children, Fiction, Historical
- Era(s): Medieval
Join the goddess Pachamama and the rainbow Cuychi on an epic journey through Inca-tastic history! You’ll get to meet gods, goddesses, a magician, queens, kings, princes, princesses, kidnappers, warriors, conquerors, treasure hunters, explorers, heroes and 2 volcanoes who are...
- Location(s): Estonia, Saaremaa, Tallinn, Tuhala
- Genre(s): Comedy, Spy, Thriller
- Era(s): Current
Bored to Death in the Baltics is a sequel to A Very Important Teapot. Four months have passed… When a bomb explodes in front of Dawson on a sunny Saturday morning in June, he considers himself lucky to escape...
- Location(s): Rome, Italy, Milan, Ravenna, Turin (Torino)
- Genre(s): Fiction, Historical
- Era(s): Late Antiquity, Late Roman Empire
For one to rule, the other must die. 312 AD is a year of horrific and brutal warfare. Constantine’s northern army is a small force, plagued by religious rivalries, but seemingly unstoppable as they invade Maxentius’ Italian heartlands. These...