Novel set in 1950s JAIPUR
#TFBookClub reads Prague Nights, historical novel set in PRAGUE
11th May 2017
#TFBookClub – May/June 2017
Thank you for joining us as we read “Prague Nights” by Benjamin Black, set at the end of 16th century PRAGUE. We hope you enjoy this well written historical murder mystery, published on 1st June, 2017. We will be talking well into June, so if you read it, come and join the dialogue!
The #TFBookClub is your book club – we are here to help you discover new titles that will transport you to interesting locations via top literature for some exceptional #literarywanderlust! (and we will join the conversation too).
Take a look at what’s coming up!
- LIVE NOW: Chatting to author Benjamin Black about Prague, research and his top tips. Click here!
- LIVE NOW: Marco Polo Guides share top tips for PRAGUE and offer 3 copies of “Perfect Days in… Prague”, click here
- LIVE NOW: Prague City Tourism have let us use some of their articles and images to bring the city to life for you, as you read the novel. LIVE NOW!
So, lots to look forward to as we read this great story together.
As you read, please come and chat and share your thoughts in several ways:
- Here on our dedicated blogpost, leave your thoughts in the Comments section below
- On FACEBOOK where we have pinned this dedicated #TFBookClub post to the top of the page
- On TWITTER using the #TFBookClub
- On INSTAGRAM using #TFBookClub
- On PINTEREST following this link (collaborative board)
- And once you’ve turned the final page, we’d love it if you could write your own review, which you can do on tripfiction.com using the Add A Review tab. Help us to build the #TFBookClub and the TripFiction website!
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS BOOK TOGETHER!
Thank you to Viking Books and Penguin UK for providing copies of the book for the #TFBookClub and don’t hesitate to tag using @VikingBooksUK and @PenguinUKBooks and @BenBlackAuthor
And finally come and join team TripFiction on Social Media: