Time-slip novel set in GUERNSEY
The #TFBookClub reads “Aphrodite’s Tears” by Hannah Fielding, set in the Cyclades, Greece
7th March 2018
Thank you for joining us as we read ‘Aphrodite’s Tears‘ by Hannah Fielding, set in the Cyclades, Greece.
We hope you enjoy reading this enchanting tale, weaving romance with Greek mythology and history on the island of Helios, in the Cyclades (based on Santorini), as archaeologist Oriel Anderson investigates an ancient shipwreck.
We will be chatting about the book throughout March and April 2018, so if you are reading it with us, please come and join the dialogue!
And look out for some other posts that will help bring the book’s destination to life.
The #TFBookClub is your book club – we are here to help you discover new titles that will transport you to interesting locations via top literature for some exceptional #literarywanderlust.
As you read, please come and chat and share your thoughts in several ways:
- Here on our dedicated blogpost, leave your thoughts in the Comments section below
- On FACEBOOK
- On TWITTER using #TFBookClub
- On INSTAGRAM using #TFBookClub
- On PINTEREST following this link
- And once you’ve turned the final page, we’d love it if you could write your own review, which you can do on tripfiction.com using the Add A Review tab. Help us to build the #TFBookClub and the TripFiction website!
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS BOOK TOGETHER!
Andrew and Tina for the TripFiction Team
Do come and join team TripFiction on Social Media: