Five great books set in GREECE
The #TFBookClub reads ‘Red Snow’ by Will Dean set in SWEDEN
19th December 2018
Thank you for joining us as we read Red Snow by Will Dean, set in SWEDEN (January/February 2019).
We hope you enjoy reading this chilling crime thriller, set in the small town of Gavrik, and from the fertile mind of the author who also brought us the acclaimed Dark Pines.
We will be chatting about the book throughout January and February 2019, so if you are reading it with us, please come and join the dialogue!
The #TFBookClub is your book club – we are here to help you discover new titles that will transport you to interesting locations via top literature for some exceptional #literarywanderlust.
As you read, please come and chat and share your thoughts in several ways:
- Here on our dedicated blogpost, leave your thoughts in the Comments section below
- On FACEBOOK
- On TWITTER using #TFBookClub
- On INSTAGRAM using #TFBookClub
- On PINTEREST following this link
- And once you’ve turned the final page, we’d love it if you could write your own review, which you can do on tripfiction.com using the Add A Review tab. Help us to build the #TFBookClub and the TripFiction website!
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS BOOK TOGETHER!
Andrew and Tina for the TripFiction Team
Do come and join team TripFiction on Social Media: