Novel set on 1960 Hydra, Greece
The #TFBookClub reads ‘A Death in the Medina’ set in Marrakech
18th December 2019
Thank you for joining us as we read A Death in the Medina by James von Leyden, set in MARRAKECH, Morocco (January/February 2020).
We hope you enjoy reading this absorbing thriller set amongst the bustling souks and sumptuous riads of Marrakech ….
We will be chatting about the book throughout January and February 2020, so if you are reading it with us, please come and join the dialogue!
The #TFBookClub is your book club – we are here to help you discover new titles that will transport you to interesting locations via top literature for some exceptional #literarywanderlust.
As you read, please come and chat and share your thoughts in several ways:
- Here on our dedicated blogpost, leave your thoughts in the Comments section below
- On FACEBOOK
- On TWITTER using #TFBookClub
- On INSTAGRAM using #TFBookClub
- On PINTEREST following this link
- And once you’ve turned the final page, we’d love it if you could write your own review, which you can do on tripfiction.com using the Add A Review tab. Help us to build the #TFBookClub and the TripFiction website!
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS BOOK TOGETHER!
Andrew and Tina for the TripFiction Team
Join team TripFiction on Social Media: