Time-slip novel set in GUERNSEY
The #TFBookClub reads ‘A Map of the Sky’, set in NORTH YORKSHIRE
3rd November 2019
Thank you for joining us as we read A Map of the Sky by Claire Wong, set in NORTH YORKSHIRE, near the Cleveland Way (November/December 2019).
We hope you enjoy reading this uplifting and life-affirming novel, taking us on a delightful journey through NORTH YORKSHIRE with the eyes of eleven year old Kit, eyes raised skywards….
We will be chatting about the book throughout November and December 2019, so if you are reading it with us, please come and join the dialogue!
The #TFBookClub is your book club – we are here to help you discover new titles that will transport you to interesting locations via top literature for some exceptional #literarywanderlust.
As you read, please come and chat and share your thoughts in several ways:
- Here on our dedicated blogpost, leave your thoughts in the Comments section below
- On FACEBOOK
- On TWITTER using #TFBookClub
- On INSTAGRAM using #TFBookClub
- On PINTEREST following this link
- And once you’ve turned the final page, we’d love it if you could write your own review, which you can do on tripfiction.com using the Add A Review tab. Help us to build the #TFBookClub and the TripFiction website!
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS BOOK TOGETHER!
Andrew and Tina for the TripFiction Team
Join team TripFiction on Social Media: