Novel set in Gross Partsch, Germany (now Parcz, Poland)
The #TFBookClub reads ‘Future Popes of Ireland’ set in IRELAND
9th May 2019
Thank you for joining us as we read Future Popes of Ireland by Darragh Martin, set in IRELAND (May/June 2019).
We hope you enjoy reading this whimsical pilgrimage to the Emerald Isle, a big-hearted, funny and sad novel about the messiness of love, family and belief.
We will be chatting about the book throughout May and June 2019, so if you are reading it with us, please come and join the dialogue!
The #TFBookClub is your book club – we are here to help you discover new titles that will transport you to interesting locations via top literature for some exceptional #literarywanderlust.
As you read, please come and chat and share your thoughts in several ways:
- Here on our dedicated blogpost, leave your thoughts in the Comments section below
- On FACEBOOK
- On TWITTER using #TFBookClub
- On INSTAGRAM using #TFBookClub
- On PINTEREST following this link
- And once you’ve turned the final page, we’d love it if you could write your own review, which you can do on tripfiction.com using the Add A Review tab. Help us to build the #TFBookClub and the TripFiction website!
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS BOOK TOGETHER!
Andrew and Tina for the TripFiction Team
Join team TripFiction on Social Media: