Talking Location With … author Simon Carr, Beira Beixa, Portugal
The #TFBookClub reads ‘One Cornish Summer’ by Liz Fenwick, set in CORNWALL
14th July 2018
Thank you for joining us as we read One Cornish Summer by Liz Fenwick, set in Cornwall (July/August 2018)
We hope you enjoy reading this romantic mystery, set in the beautiful county of Cornwall. It is a story of two women struggling with their past: one cannot remember hers, the other cannot forget…
We will be chatting about the book throughout July and August 2018, so if you are reading it with us, please come and join the dialogue!
The #TFBookClub is your book club – we are here to help you discover new titles that will transport you to interesting locations via top literature for some exceptional #literarywanderlust.
As you read, please come and chat and share your thoughts in several ways:
- Here on our dedicated blogpost, leave your thoughts in the Comments section below
- On FACEBOOK
- On TWITTER using #TFBookClub
- On INSTAGRAM using #TFBookClub
- On PINTEREST following this link
- And once you’ve turned the final page, we’d love it if you could write your own review, which you can do on tripfiction.com using the Add A Review tab. Help us to build the #TFBookClub and the TripFiction website!
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS BOOK TOGETHER!
Andrew and Tina for the TripFiction Team
Do come and join team TripFiction on Social Media: