Talking Location With author Annee Lawrence – Indonesia
The #TFBookClub reads ‘The Conviction of Cora Burns, set in BIRMINGHAM
6th September 2019
Thank you for joining us as we read The Conviction of Cora Burns by Carolyn Kirby, set in BIRMINGHAM (September/October 2019).
We hope you enjoy reading this intriguing debut novel, taking us on a dark journey through Victorian Birmingham.
We will be chatting about the book throughout September and October 2019, so if you are reading it with us, please come and join the dialogue!
The #TFBookClub is your book club – we are here to help you discover new titles that will transport you to interesting locations via top literature for some exceptional #literarywanderlust.
As you read, please come and chat and share your thoughts in several ways:
- Here on our dedicated blogpost, leave your thoughts in the Comments section below
- On FACEBOOK
- On TWITTER using #TFBookClub
- On INSTAGRAM using #TFBookClub
- On PINTEREST following this link
- And once you’ve turned the final page, we’d love it if you could write your own review, which you can do on tripfiction.com using the Add A Review tab. Help us to build the #TFBookClub and the TripFiction website!
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS BOOK TOGETHER!
And keep a look out for a short film from our friends at Great Escapations, made with author Carolyn Burns and bringing Cora Burns to life…..
Andrew and Tina for the TripFiction Team
Join team TripFiction on Social Media: