Novel set in London (“..there’s always a chance of reconciliation…”)
The #TFBookClub reads “The Sapphire Widow” by Dinah Jefferies, set in CEYLON (SRI LANKA)
12th May 2018
Thank you for joining us as we read “The Sapphire Widow“ by Dinah Jefferies, set in Ceylon, now Sri Lanka.
We hope you enjoy reading this romantic mystery, following Louisa Reeve as she faces personal challenges in the exotic setting of Ceylon in the 1930s.
We will be chatting about the book throughout May and June 2018, so if you are reading it with us, please come and join the dialogue!
The #TFBookClub is your book club – we are here to help you discover new titles that will transport you to interesting locations via top literature for some exceptional #literarywanderlust.
As you read, please come and chat and share your thoughts in several ways:
- Here on our dedicated blogpost, leave your thoughts in the Comments section below
- On FACEBOOK
- On TWITTER using #TFBookClub
- On INSTAGRAM using #TFBookClub
- On PINTEREST following this link
- And once you’ve turned the final page, we’d love it if you could write your own review, which you can do on tripfiction.com using the Add A Review tab. Help us to build the #TFBookClub and the TripFiction website!
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS BOOK TOGETHER!
Andrew and Tina for the TripFiction Team
Do come and join team TripFiction on Social Media:
And here is Dinah chatting about “The Sapphire Widow”…