Talking Location With author Abi Silver – SHOREDITCH in London
The #TFBookClub reads ‘The Second Marriage’ set in USA and Europe
4th September 2020
Thank you for joining us as we read The Second Marriage by Gill Paul. Our latest #TFBookClub outing takes us to WASHINGTON DC, NEW YORK CITY, PARIS and THE GREEK ISLANDS for a riveting piece of historical fiction.
From the #1 bestselling author of The Secret Wife comes a story of love, passion, and tragedy as the lives of Jackie Kennedy and Maria Callas are intertwined–and they become the ultimate rivals, in love with the same man.
We will be chatting about the book throughout September and October 2020, so if you are reading it with us, please come and join the dialogue!
The #TFBookClub is your book club – we are here to help you discover new titles that will transport you to interesting locations via top literature for some exceptional #literarywanderlust.
As you read, please come and chat and share your thoughts in several ways:
- Here on our dedicated blogpost, leave your thoughts in the Comments section below
- On FACEBOOK
- On TWITTER using #TFBookClub
- On INSTAGRAM using #TFBookClub
- On PINTEREST following this link
- And once you’ve turned the final page, we’d love it if you could write your own review, which you can do on tripfiction.com using the Add A Review tab. Help us to build the #TFBookClub and the TripFiction website!
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS BOOK TOGETHER!
Andrew and Tina for the TripFiction Team
Join team TripFiction on Social Media: