- Location(s): Brazil, Venezuela
- Genre(s): Travelogue
- Era(s): 1980s
Redmond O’Hanlon found few experienced adventurers willing to accompany him on his four-month trip up the Orinoco river and across the Amazon Basin. He wondered why… Was it perhaps the fear of contracting dysentery, rabies or river blindness? Or...
- Location(s): Brussels, Dinard, Guyana, Lima, Paris, Recife, St Malo
- Genre(s): Fiction, Historical, Suspense
- Era(s): 1902
1902 – It is a cold and rainy Saturday morning the 15th of November in Brussels, Belgium. Gennaro Cataldo, an Italian anarchist, has traveled incognito to Brussels from London and Paris. In the Belgian capital he plans to assassinate...
- Location(s): Brazil, Galway, Peru
- Genre(s): Fiction, Romance
- Era(s): Modern
When cookery teacher Kate Canavan’s perfect life falls apart she moves to Galway City. Kate’s friend James urges her to love and nurture herself, but mischievous Ella persuades her to dust off her unused dating skills. So Kate explores...
- Location(s): Recife, Redondo Beach
- Genre(s): Coming of Age, Fiction
- Era(s): Present day
Meet Sonny Anderson as he tips headlong into adulthood. Sonny doesn’t remember his mother’s face; he was kidnapped at age five by his father, Guru Bim, and taken to live in a commune in Brazil. Since the age of...
- Location(s): Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay
- Genre(s): Mystery, Suspense, Thriller
- Era(s): The present
In the first novel in the Roger and Suzanne mystery series, private detective Roger Bowman and his girlfriend scientist Suzanne Foster find themselves traveling through Uruguay, Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina to solve a baffling and grotesque murder case. Parts...