Talking Location With.. author Felicia Nay – HONG KONG
The #TFBookClub reads ‘Venetian Gothic’ set in Venice on The Day of the Dead
17th April 2020
Thank you for joining us as we read Venetian Gothic by Philip Gwynne Jones, an All Souls Day mystery set in VENICE (May/June 2020).
We hope you enjoy reading this Gothic mystery, set in bellissimo Venice.
Even the most beautiful city on earth has a dark side . . .
We will be chatting about the book throughout May and June 2020, so if you are reading it with us, please come and join the dialogue!
The #TFBookClub is your book club – we are here to help you discover new titles that will transport you to interesting locations via top literature for some exceptional #literarywanderlust.
As you read, please come and chat and share your thoughts in several ways:
- Here on our dedicated blogpost, leave your thoughts in the Comments section below
- On FACEBOOK
- On TWITTER using #TFBookClub
- On INSTAGRAM using #TFBookClub
- On PINTEREST following this link
- And once you’ve turned the final page, we’d love it if you could write your own review, which you can do on tripfiction.com using the Add A Review tab. Help us to build the #TFBookClub and the TripFiction website!
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS BOOK TOGETHER!
Andrew and Tina for the TripFiction Team
Join team TripFiction on Social Media: