Five great books set in VALENCIA
New TripFiction Newsletters
19th October 2019
The team here at TripFiction are working hard to try and make your membership experience even more rewarding.
Have you seen the new TripFiction ‘members only’ Newsletters you can have sent straight to your in-box?
The Monthly TF Newsletter:
On or around the 1st of each month, we’ve pulled together a new-style TF Newsletter packed with features and news that no book lover should be without. Here’s a snapshot of some of the content packed into the first few months:
- our new interactive Great Books Map
- TripFiction’s debut movie
- little known facts about well known authors – Robert Harris; Lawrence Osborne; Margaret Atwood
- features – book translators; can you judge a book by its cover?; ebooks v physical books
- top new reads each month
- debut author of the month – Karen Dukess; Claire Adam; Taffy Boredesser-Akner
- upcoming book festivals
We told you it was unmissable, didn’t we!
The TF Holiday Newsletter
Books and travel go together like Harper & Collins. Or Abercrombie & Kent. You get the idea. And #literarywanderlust is what TripFiction is all about, after all.
So we’re delighted to have partnered with our good friends at Silver Travel Advisor to bring you some enticing holiday offers, with rather seductive discounts that will have you reaching for your passport, diving in to the TripFiction database.and scouring our new interactive Great Books Map.
Here are some of the offers included in our first TF Holiday Newsletter sent out in October…but you’ll have to sign up and get a wriggle on, because most of these generous discounts are time limited….
- save £500 per couple with Journey Latin America
- save up to 20% with Hurtigruten, the iconic ‘post ship’ plying its way along the Norwegian coast
- exclusive savings with VisitGuernsey
- save up to £180 with Solos Holidays
- up to 35% discount with ABC Boat Hire
So sign up for these mouthwatering new TripFiction Newsletters and stay tuned for even more benefits coming your way from TF membership.
Happy reading, and happy travelling.
The TripFiction team
Join team TripFiction on Social Media: