A guide to POTSDAM
The #TFBookClub reads “Do Not Become Alarmed” by Maile Meloy, thriller set in CENTRAL AMERICA
6th July 2017
Thank you for joining us as we read “Do Not Become Alarmed” by Maile Meloy, set in Central America. We hope you enjoy this gripping thriller, which has just been published. We will be talking through July and into August 2017, so if you are reading it, please come and join the dialogue!
The #TFBookClub is your book club – we are here to help you discover new titles that will transport you to interesting locations via top literature for some exceptional #literarywanderlust! (and we will join the conversation too).
We will also be having a chat to Silver Travel Advisor, sharing blogs from around the region to give you a bit of flavour for the countries in and around Central America (if you read the book book closely, you will be able spot the country in which the book is in all likelihood set!)
So, lots to look forward to as we read this great story together.
As you read, please come and chat and share your thoughts in several ways:
- Here on our dedicated blogpost, leave your thoughts in the Comments section below
- On FACEBOOK where we have pinned this dedicated #TFBookClub post to the top of the page
- On TWITTER using the #TFBookClub
- On INSTAGRAM using #TFBookClub
- On PINTEREST following this link (collaborative board)
- And once you’ve turned the final page, we’d love it if you could write your own review, which you can do on tripfiction.com using the Add A Review tab. Help us to build the #TFBookClub and the TripFiction website!
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS BOOK TOGETHER!
Thank you to Elke at Penguin UK for providing copies of the book for the #TFBookClub and don’t hesitate to tag using @PenguinUKBooks and @mailemeloy
And finally come and join team TripFiction on Social Media:
Tina and Andrew for the TripFiction team